- Is Lucy Liu Being Racist?
- Anakbayan Versus Akbayan
- Recto’s Watered-Down Sin Tax Bill Version
- Cybercriminal @ Work : All About that Ridiculous Philippine Cybercrime Law
- Stephen Michael Gamboa Bacosa : Sotto’s Nephew Is A Bully In Real Life
- No Cybercrime Law is Going To Stop Us
- The Political Party Development Bill, Senate Bill 2610
- Political Parties Only Promote Political Whores and Entertainers
- Cybercrime Prevention Act of 2012: Also Created To Fight Bloggers?
- Anti-Epal Movements and COMELEC Join Forces to Fight Epals!
- Can’t Plagiarize Anymore? Tagalize Instead!
- Tabi-Tabi Po Sa Senador Na Nakaupo
- Tito Sotto: Victim of Cyber-Bullying?
- What’s Up With Those Tweets?
- I Shout To The Government: “It’s Unfair!”
- anti-epal anti-rh bill anti RH Barney Blog campaign CBCP congress cyber bullying cybercrime law cybercrime prevention act cybercrime prevention act of 2012 dalubhasang pinoy Definitely Filipino DOTC Eat Bulaga epal Epal bill epaliticians epalpakan Filipino FOI FOI Bill Freedom of Information Freedom Of Information Bill gloria macapagal arroyo government habagat hazing juana change List of Philippine laws LTO mae paner Manila Manila Archbishop Luis Antonio Tagle manila bay mark andrei marcos MMDA noynoy aquino PAGASA Philip Morris Philippine philippine government philippine news Philippine news online philippines Pilipinas Pilipino pinoy plagiarism plagiarist pnoy politicians Politics quezon city rally Reproductive Health reproductive health bill RH Bill road rage Robert Blair Carabuena roxas boulevard Sarah Pope Saturnino Fabros senate senator sotto Senator Vicente Sotto III SONA sotto Sotto plagiarized his speech tado jimenez The Healthy Home Economist tito sen tito sotto Vicente Sotto III
- Wazzup Pilipinas Radio latest episode June 18, 2017 #WazzupPilipinas #PambansangBlogger youtu.be/nzqYh82Y0r0 fb.me/8Cs0MT6mm 1 week ago
- Ripple8 PR Director Goes Berserk with Open Letter to Bloggers DDB Group Philippines Wazzup With All The Hate in... fb.me/8jH0kvoZH 8 months ago
- Binibining Pilipinas 2016 Parade of Beauties fb.me/115Ib4ppT 1 year ago
- The Hero In You And Me fb.me/4SDZSiZ8G 1 year ago
- Energy Sector’s Preparations in Full Swing for National and Local Elections fb.me/4mlU4fHfo 1 year ago
Category Archives: Media
Nagyabang ang KOMIKONG Senador, “Ako na yata ang kauna-unahang Senador ng Pilipinas na naging biktima ng cyber-bullying.” “Mula sa blogs, Facebook, at Twitter, ginawa akong sentro ng mga mapanira at malisyosong atake ng iba’t ibang tao, lalo pa ng mga … Continue reading
Feigning ignorance while his arrogance is full blown? #whatsupwiththat? Answer: #nothinggoingoninyourhead@juli0v My initial reaction when I first read his tweets was actually, “Tang*na mo, gag* ka! Tamaan ka sana ng kidlat at maging impotent forever!” But since may utak ako … Continue reading
http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/lifestyle/08/16/12/sottos-office-admits-copying-us-blog Sarah Pope, An Economist blogger of The Healthy Home Economist, in reply to Atty. Henry Villacorta, Chief of Staff of Senator C. Vicente Sotto III, said she does not approve of Sotto using her work without her permission “against … Continue reading
MMDA Traffic Enforcer Saturnino Fabros, who was recently assaulted by a motorist, shares his message. The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority on Wednesday already lodged a criminal complaint against the motorist, Robert Blair Carabuena, and his brother for assaulting one of … Continue reading
“Self-policing, a form of self-regulation, is the process whereby an organization is asked, or volunteers, to monitor its own adherence to legal, ethical, or safety standards, rather than have an outside, independent agency such as a governmental entity monitor and … Continue reading
Christopher Lao is no longer the only one who should be informed, and the Internet celebrity (and now full-fledged lawyer) says so himself in his latest venture: an ad campaigning for the Freedom of Information (FOI) bill, which has recently … Continue reading
Early Campaigning disguised as a Relief Operation? If “Invisible” during calamities, sasabihin niyo na “Walang Gingagawa”, kung “Visible” naman “Politicizing”. Lahat ba ng kilos ng pulitiko ay gagawan ng issue? Instead of questioning the action, let’s just do our share … Continue reading