- Is Lucy Liu Being Racist?
- Anakbayan Versus Akbayan
- Recto’s Watered-Down Sin Tax Bill Version
- Cybercriminal @ Work : All About that Ridiculous Philippine Cybercrime Law
- Stephen Michael Gamboa Bacosa : Sotto’s Nephew Is A Bully In Real Life
- No Cybercrime Law is Going To Stop Us
- The Political Party Development Bill, Senate Bill 2610
- Political Parties Only Promote Political Whores and Entertainers
- Cybercrime Prevention Act of 2012: Also Created To Fight Bloggers?
- Anti-Epal Movements and COMELEC Join Forces to Fight Epals!
- Can’t Plagiarize Anymore? Tagalize Instead!
- Tabi-Tabi Po Sa Senador Na Nakaupo
- Tito Sotto: Victim of Cyber-Bullying?
- What’s Up With Those Tweets?
- I Shout To The Government: “It’s Unfair!”
- anti-epal anti-rh bill anti RH Barney Blog campaign CBCP congress cyber bullying cybercrime law cybercrime prevention act cybercrime prevention act of 2012 dalubhasang pinoy Definitely Filipino DOTC Eat Bulaga epal Epal bill epaliticians epalpakan Filipino FOI FOI Bill Freedom of Information Freedom Of Information Bill gloria macapagal arroyo government habagat hazing juana change List of Philippine laws LTO mae paner Manila Manila Archbishop Luis Antonio Tagle manila bay mark andrei marcos MMDA noynoy aquino PAGASA Philip Morris Philippine philippine government philippine news Philippine news online philippines Pilipinas Pilipino pinoy plagiarism plagiarist pnoy politicians Politics quezon city rally Reproductive Health reproductive health bill RH Bill road rage Robert Blair Carabuena roxas boulevard Sarah Pope Saturnino Fabros senate senator sotto Senator Vicente Sotto III SONA sotto Sotto plagiarized his speech tado jimenez The Healthy Home Economist tito sen tito sotto Vicente Sotto III
- Wazzup Pilipinas Radio latest episode June 18, 2017 #WazzupPilipinas #PambansangBlogger youtu.be/nzqYh82Y0r0 fb.me/8Cs0MT6mm 2 months ago
- Ripple8 PR Director Goes Berserk with Open Letter to Bloggers DDB Group Philippines Wazzup With All The Hate in... fb.me/8jH0kvoZH 10 months ago
- Binibining Pilipinas 2016 Parade of Beauties fb.me/115Ib4ppT 1 year ago
- The Hero In You And Me fb.me/4SDZSiZ8G 1 year ago
- Energy Sector’s Preparations in Full Swing for National and Local Elections fb.me/4mlU4fHfo 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Filipino
It is just sad when one in this age will still be uncomfortable with the color of their skin and ethnicity.“If I get really dark, I’ll start to look like a little Filipino. It wouldn’t match.” ~ Lucy Liu on … Continue reading
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/254188/catholic-church-wants-pro-rh-bill-ateneo-professors-sacked First, CBCP warned politicians that they would not get the church’s endorsement if they support RH Bill. Then, CBCP warns the students of Catholic School. Bishop Bacani even warned members of El Shaddai not to attend the worship service … Continue reading
Let us export globally our damnation of China’s expansionist ambitions in southeast Asia. Send emails to all people you know about the several instances of China bullying (namely the Spratlys Islands and Scarborough Shoal) and encourage them to avoid buying … Continue reading
Over 300 cities and towns in the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, Asia and the Philippines have signed up to participate in the Global Day of Prayer for Peace in the Scarborough Shoal set for Tuesday, August 21, 2012 to … Continue reading
I accidentally stumbled upon the Facebook page of People’s Politics of Change, and after reading a couple of his status posts presented as seemingly literary masterpieces in the form of public opinions, I got hooked immediately and started reading the … Continue reading
There is a bill that is being proposed which would allow Filipinos with dual citizenship to seek Philippine government post. Papayag ba tayo dito? FILIPINOS with dual citizenship can be elected or appointed, or hold elective public office without renouncing … Continue reading
Kaibigan, Ako ulit. Matanong lang kita. I can’t get over why a lot of you folk’s over there resist the passage of the RH Bill. Tanong lang.