- Is Lucy Liu Being Racist?
- Anakbayan Versus Akbayan
- Recto’s Watered-Down Sin Tax Bill Version
- Cybercriminal @ Work : All About that Ridiculous Philippine Cybercrime Law
- Stephen Michael Gamboa Bacosa : Sotto’s Nephew Is A Bully In Real Life
- No Cybercrime Law is Going To Stop Us
- The Political Party Development Bill, Senate Bill 2610
- Political Parties Only Promote Political Whores and Entertainers
- Cybercrime Prevention Act of 2012: Also Created To Fight Bloggers?
- Anti-Epal Movements and COMELEC Join Forces to Fight Epals!
- Can’t Plagiarize Anymore? Tagalize Instead!
- Tabi-Tabi Po Sa Senador Na Nakaupo
- Tito Sotto: Victim of Cyber-Bullying?
- What’s Up With Those Tweets?
- I Shout To The Government: “It’s Unfair!”
- anti-epal anti-rh bill anti RH Barney Blog campaign CBCP congress cyber bullying cybercrime law cybercrime prevention act cybercrime prevention act of 2012 dalubhasang pinoy Definitely Filipino DOTC Eat Bulaga epal Epal bill epaliticians epalpakan Filipino FOI FOI Bill Freedom of Information Freedom Of Information Bill gloria macapagal arroyo government habagat hazing juana change List of Philippine laws LTO mae paner Manila Manila Archbishop Luis Antonio Tagle manila bay mark andrei marcos MMDA noynoy aquino PAGASA Philip Morris Philippine philippine government philippine news Philippine news online philippines Pilipinas Pilipino pinoy plagiarism plagiarist pnoy politicians Politics quezon city rally Reproductive Health reproductive health bill RH Bill road rage Robert Blair Carabuena roxas boulevard Sarah Pope Saturnino Fabros senate senator sotto Senator Vicente Sotto III SONA sotto Sotto plagiarized his speech tado jimenez The Healthy Home Economist tito sen tito sotto Vicente Sotto III
- Wazzup Pilipinas just visited a new restaurant in Pasig city called Chef John Cafe where you can find well-loved... fb.me/yemRgASG 1 month ago
- Exclusive Interview with Zara Carbonell, Candidate 26 aiming for Miss World Philippines 2017 #MWP2017... fb.me/2eM9nRNOa 2 months ago
- Wazzup Pilipinas Radio latest episode June 18, 2017 #WazzupPilipinas #PambansangBlogger youtu.be/nzqYh82Y0r0 fb.me/8Cs0MT6mm 4 months ago
- Ripple8 PR Director Goes Berserk with Open Letter to Bloggers DDB Group Philippines Wazzup With All The Hate in... fb.me/8jH0kvoZH 1 year ago
- Binibining Pilipinas 2016 Parade of Beauties fb.me/115Ib4ppT 1 year ago
Tag Archives: RH Bill
Gumawa raw ang kaibigan niyang si Joey De Leon ng tula laban sa mga nagbibintang ng Plagiarism….well, eto ang isang tula na pantapat para mabasa sana ni Tito Sen… Sikat na sikat ka talaga sa TV Dahil sa dami ng … Continue reading
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/254188/catholic-church-wants-pro-rh-bill-ateneo-professors-sacked First, CBCP warned politicians that they would not get the church’s endorsement if they support RH Bill. Then, CBCP warns the students of Catholic School. Bishop Bacani even warned members of El Shaddai not to attend the worship service … Continue reading
Kaibigan, Ako ulit. Matanong lang kita. I can’t get over why a lot of you folk’s over there resist the passage of the RH Bill. Tanong lang.
CPMers are no longer googling, they are anthropologically excavating the references of Tito Sotto. “Ahhha look what I found! Tito bought Diane pills in 1975 from European black market before being approved for international marketing in Germany for his severe … Continue reading
Oh my, there’s a bunch of Anti-RH supporters that would try almost anything to insists their delusions on Sarah. They’re bombarding her Facebook page with comments that tries to put the plagiarism issue as not something critical to be concerned … Continue reading
“The reason I asked for a formal apology is precisely because I knew he would never give it. This provides the Filipino people with further proof that Sotto is not working in their best interests, he cares nothing for the … Continue reading