- Is Lucy Liu Being Racist?
- Anakbayan Versus Akbayan
- Recto’s Watered-Down Sin Tax Bill Version
- Cybercriminal @ Work : All About that Ridiculous Philippine Cybercrime Law
- Stephen Michael Gamboa Bacosa : Sotto’s Nephew Is A Bully In Real Life
- No Cybercrime Law is Going To Stop Us
- The Political Party Development Bill, Senate Bill 2610
- Political Parties Only Promote Political Whores and Entertainers
- Cybercrime Prevention Act of 2012: Also Created To Fight Bloggers?
- Anti-Epal Movements and COMELEC Join Forces to Fight Epals!
- Can’t Plagiarize Anymore? Tagalize Instead!
- Tabi-Tabi Po Sa Senador Na Nakaupo
- Tito Sotto: Victim of Cyber-Bullying?
- What’s Up With Those Tweets?
- I Shout To The Government: “It’s Unfair!”
- anti-epal anti-rh bill anti RH Barney Blog campaign CBCP congress cyber bullying cybercrime law cybercrime prevention act cybercrime prevention act of 2012 dalubhasang pinoy Definitely Filipino DOTC Eat Bulaga epal Epal bill epaliticians epalpakan Filipino FOI FOI Bill Freedom of Information Freedom Of Information Bill gloria macapagal arroyo government habagat hazing juana change List of Philippine laws LTO mae paner Manila Manila Archbishop Luis Antonio Tagle manila bay mark andrei marcos MMDA noynoy aquino PAGASA Philip Morris Philippine philippine government philippine news Philippine news online philippines Pilipinas Pilipino pinoy plagiarism plagiarist pnoy politicians Politics quezon city rally Reproductive Health reproductive health bill RH Bill road rage Robert Blair Carabuena roxas boulevard Sarah Pope Saturnino Fabros senate senator sotto Senator Vicente Sotto III SONA sotto Sotto plagiarized his speech tado jimenez The Healthy Home Economist tito sen tito sotto Vicente Sotto III
- Wazzup Pilipinas just visited a new restaurant in Pasig city called Chef John Cafe where you can find well-loved... fb.me/yemRgASG 2 months ago
- Exclusive Interview with Zara Carbonell, Candidate 26 aiming for Miss World Philippines 2017 #MWP2017... fb.me/2eM9nRNOa 2 months ago
- Wazzup Pilipinas Radio latest episode June 18, 2017 #WazzupPilipinas #PambansangBlogger youtu.be/nzqYh82Y0r0 fb.me/8Cs0MT6mm 4 months ago
- Ripple8 PR Director Goes Berserk with Open Letter to Bloggers DDB Group Philippines Wazzup With All The Hate in... fb.me/8jH0kvoZH 1 year ago
- Binibining Pilipinas 2016 Parade of Beauties fb.me/115Ib4ppT 1 year ago
Category Archives: Showbiz
Nagyabang ang KOMIKONG Senador, “Ako na yata ang kauna-unahang Senador ng Pilipinas na naging biktima ng cyber-bullying.” “Mula sa blogs, Facebook, at Twitter, ginawa akong sentro ng mga mapanira at malisyosong atake ng iba’t ibang tao, lalo pa ng mga … Continue reading
If you wanna know what this song actually means, I could share it with you. Professors here in the University of the Philippines know about it and they share it in class whenever the song comes in discussions. It is … Continue reading
Sen. Tito Sotto’s chief of staff Hector A. Villacorta has admitted to copying from a US-based blog, but he told GMA News Online that what he and his staff did was not plagiarism. “You have a blog, it is meant … Continue reading
“Senator Sotto is denying the charge of plagiarism, saying in an interview w/ABS-CBN, “Why would I quote the blogger? I was quoting Natasha McBride.” Nice touch, Senator Sotto. You almost had me convinced you were a nice guy with the … Continue reading
All this issue about Sotto can be explained by this verse: “Iskwelang kwela ‘to dito’y enjoyable konting aral lang konting bulakbol dito nang lahat, madaldal at bulol dito na nga, Iskul Bukol!” or maybe this: “konting aral, konting bulakbol, madaldal … Continue reading
Is plagiarism tolerated in the Senate (as long as you are crying while doing it)? It must have been a rehearsal for his upcoming horror movie: “Patayin Sa Sindak Si RH Bill.” “You are nothing but, a second rate trying … Continue reading
Early Campaigning disguised as a Relief Operation? If “Invisible” during calamities, sasabihin niyo na “Walang Gingagawa”, kung “Visible” naman “Politicizing”. Lahat ba ng kilos ng pulitiko ay gagawan ng issue? Instead of questioning the action, let’s just do our share … Continue reading