- Is Lucy Liu Being Racist?
- Anakbayan Versus Akbayan
- Recto’s Watered-Down Sin Tax Bill Version
- Cybercriminal @ Work : All About that Ridiculous Philippine Cybercrime Law
- Stephen Michael Gamboa Bacosa : Sotto’s Nephew Is A Bully In Real Life
- No Cybercrime Law is Going To Stop Us
- The Political Party Development Bill, Senate Bill 2610
- Political Parties Only Promote Political Whores and Entertainers
- Cybercrime Prevention Act of 2012: Also Created To Fight Bloggers?
- Anti-Epal Movements and COMELEC Join Forces to Fight Epals!
- Can’t Plagiarize Anymore? Tagalize Instead!
- Tabi-Tabi Po Sa Senador Na Nakaupo
- Tito Sotto: Victim of Cyber-Bullying?
- What’s Up With Those Tweets?
- I Shout To The Government: “It’s Unfair!”
- anti-epal anti-rh bill anti RH Barney Blog campaign CBCP congress cyber bullying cybercrime law cybercrime prevention act cybercrime prevention act of 2012 dalubhasang pinoy Definitely Filipino DOTC Eat Bulaga epal Epal bill epaliticians epalpakan Filipino FOI FOI Bill Freedom of Information Freedom Of Information Bill gloria macapagal arroyo government habagat hazing juana change List of Philippine laws LTO mae paner Manila Manila Archbishop Luis Antonio Tagle manila bay mark andrei marcos MMDA noynoy aquino PAGASA Philip Morris Philippine philippine government philippine news Philippine news online philippines Pilipinas Pilipino pinoy plagiarism plagiarist pnoy politicians Politics quezon city rally Reproductive Health reproductive health bill RH Bill road rage Robert Blair Carabuena roxas boulevard Sarah Pope Saturnino Fabros senate senator sotto Senator Vicente Sotto III SONA sotto Sotto plagiarized his speech tado jimenez The Healthy Home Economist tito sen tito sotto Vicente Sotto III
- Wazzup Pilipinas Radio latest episode June 18, 2017 #WazzupPilipinas #PambansangBlogger youtu.be/nzqYh82Y0r0 fb.me/8Cs0MT6mm 1 week ago
- Ripple8 PR Director Goes Berserk with Open Letter to Bloggers DDB Group Philippines Wazzup With All The Hate in... fb.me/8jH0kvoZH 8 months ago
- Binibining Pilipinas 2016 Parade of Beauties fb.me/115Ib4ppT 1 year ago
- The Hero In You And Me fb.me/4SDZSiZ8G 1 year ago
- Energy Sector’s Preparations in Full Swing for National and Local Elections fb.me/4mlU4fHfo 1 year ago
Tag Archives: philippine government
When I asked the audience their primary complaints against the old and new government (Arroyo and Aquino), nothing really differentiated the two except that Arroyo-affiliated personalities are being closely-monitored and made to answer for their irregular transactions.
I accidentally stumbled upon the Facebook page of People’s Politics of Change, and after reading a couple of his status posts presented as seemingly literary masterpieces in the form of public opinions, I got hooked immediately and started reading the … Continue reading
How to get rich just sitting on your ass, and sucking hard the Boss’ ass? Join the government service! Pwedeng tama, pwede ring mali ito. Dapat yung report mismo ng COA ang basis. Huwag sa kung kani-kaninong blog. Alam mo … Continue reading
What is this thing that I see infront of me? Is this a crest of a royal blood prince belonging to a rich royal family? Or is this a grave or a tombstone with a gothic-like design and an HB … Continue reading
“Basically, that question is asking: can a Catholic value a human life as a unique person, created in the image and likeness of God for whom He suffered and died, and at the same time deny that this same human … Continue reading
The Motorcycle Helmet Act of 2009 provides that all riders including back riders are obliged to wear ICC and PS-marked helmets. Violators will be penalized with P1,500 for the first offense, P3,000 for the second offense, P5,000 for the third … Continue reading